Re: [exim] Redirecting verbose output to a file

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Odhiambo Washington
To: Mohit Tewari, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Redirecting verbose output to a file
What is it exactly that you want to achieve/capture with the verbose output?
If we knew that, we could solve it from exim side, but not from SM.
I am thinking you could tell SM to send mail via smtp to localhost,
rather than use the sendmail binary. This way you can then log
everything you want using Exim's own tools to Exim's logfiles.