Re: [exim] remote delivery fail bounce turning off

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] remote delivery fail bounce turning off
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 04:51:49PM +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Graeme Fowler wrote:
> > the MX records aren't in RFC1918 space and so on
>
> Before I dive into processing my logs - is this
> a common case in the wild?

Pretty common. I just checked my logs for today and found one straight away.

You can easily detect and reject this by using a dnslookup router with
ignore_target_hosts, then adding require verify = sender in your ACL(s).
No need to go trawling back through the logs unless you really feel like you
have to.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/