[exim] Retry time not reached for any host

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Drew Lahat
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Retry time not reached for any host
I've been getting the error for over a week, with any messages I try to
send to @netvision.net.il. My service provider blames Netvision, however
sending works fine through other mail providers.

As the end user, I don't need to fix this, my ISP does - but as things
often are, nothing will happen without some moving & shaking.

Is this a matter of cleaning up exim's records, or could it indeed be
the receiving server?

Does Time Warner (socal.res.rr.com, see below) have anything to do with it?

Why is there no (SMTP) error code for the delivery failure?

Thanks,

Drew Lahat

 xxx@???
    retry time not reached for any host after a long failure period

------ The body of the message is 1142608 characters long; only the first
------ 106496 or so are included here.