[exim] Deliver all mail to secondary server

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: ocl discussins
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim-users@exim.org
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Deliver all mail to secondary server
To make a long story short, I am setting up Exim4 to sit in front of another
mail server. Exim and the other system are on the same network, but not the
same box. I am fairly new to exim and have been searching around for a
solution and am not sure which is the best route. The FAQ section states
the following:

A0303: Use this as your first and only router:

   send_to_gateway:
     driver = manualroute
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * central.server.host

To implement this solution, do I simply delete everything related to routers
in the conf file (config_hubuser, config_userforward, etc) or just put this
aat the beginning of the routers section.

I think the confusing part is that there seems to be multiple ways to do
this (ie., set it up similar to a secondary mx box, create various types of
routers, etc) and am looking for the "standard" way to do it in Exim.

tia,
ocl