著者: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users, Nitin Gupta
題目: Re: [exim] Problem installing exim rpm
Nitin,

2008/2/22, David Woodhouse <dwmw2@???>:

> On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 12:27 +0530, Nitin Gupta wrote:
>
> > DISCLAIMER:
> > The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential,
> > may be privileged and may contain copyright material of Company or
> > third parties. You may only reproduce or distribute the material if
> > you are expressly authorized by us to do so.

If you really work for damcogroup, then there should be someone in
your company to help you. Quotion from your homepage:

Technical Expertise:
Sun Java/J2EE
Microsoft .Net
*** Unix/Linux ****
iSeries/AS400
webMethods

I remember I was also asked to study the documentation when I first
asked a question here about 2 years ago. I can now see that these
folks were absolutely right. It is dangerous to start such services
like stmp if you have almost no idea about them. No offense intended.

Regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot