Re: [exim] Problem installing exim rpm

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problem installing exim rpm
On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 12:27 +0530, Nitin Gupta wrote:
> I have downloaded exim-4.69-33.src.rpm and want to install it .Can anyone
> please guide me the steps how to proceed installation on RH 4.0.

up2date -i exim

It's part of the RHEL distribution - it's an older version, but it
should (as Nigel said) suffice for you. Of course, if your system isn't
entitled (ie. you haven't paid for support) then you won't be able to do
that; there again, you won't be able to build an RPM yourself as all the
prerequisites will be unavailable.

Graeme