Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally

Autor: Renaud Allard
A: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Unwanted bounce messages generated locally

W B Hacker wrote:

>> Some other tlds are listed for good reasons (i.e.: .be, .eu).
>
> 'Good reason'?

whois microsoft.de returns full info
whois microsoft.be returns stupid and useless info
whois microsoft.eu yelds even more useless info

So in my sense .de should not be listed, but .be and .eu should. Mostly
as you cannot have any info on .eu or .be if you are blind.

As RFCI state, they are only listing those who choose not respect RFC,
they don't state that you should block something based on this info. And
anyone blocking mails based on their whois database is probably plain
stupid.

> Even a vegetarian would not buy food from a grocer who 'only poisoned
> the meat'.

I tend to agree with this :)