著者: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
題目: Re: [exim] PORT 25 NOT RESPONDING
On 21/02/2008, Nitin Gupta <nitingu@???> wrote:
> Hi Martin
>
> Can you please tell me what folders apart from /etc/exim are to be removed
> to uninstall exim.

Since you installed it, you should know where you put it. The default
installation doesn't put anything in /etc/exim, so you'll need to
re-trace your steps to see where you told it to install.

> further can you please tell me the procedure to install
> exim with rpm and from where i can download the same.It would be great help.

atrpms.net is a good source for unofficial RPMs. If you don't know how
to install an RPM, you should be reading some documentation.

Oh, and for the fifth time, please don't top-post.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???