Re: [exim] PORT 25 NOT RESPONDING

Autor: Nitin Gupta
A: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] PORT 25 NOT RESPONDING
Hi

I am able to login to horde with the username & password i used. But as soon
as i compose a new message i got the error
"There was as error sending your message: Failed to connect to localhost:25
[Failed to connect to socket: Connection refused (code:1, response:)]". I
tried with telnet 127.0.0.1 25 got the error connection refused. I think may
be the smtp is down or there could be some other error. Please suggest what
to do?

Thanks