[exim] whitelisting domains, mysql

Autor: Anja Gawlik
A: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: [exim] whitelisting domains, mysql
Hello everybody,

My goal is to accept mails from whitelisted domains without further analysis (spam etc). I have a mySQL database storing my whitelist. Is the following correct?

white_domains = ${ lookup mysql {select sender_domain FROM whitelist WHERE sender_domain='${quote_mysql:$sender_domain}'}{$value}fail}

accept sender_domains = +white_domains

endpass

verify = recipient

I am aware that endpass is not commonly used anymore.

I'd like it to work on the first attempt, cannot disturb my companies mail for an hour to try different settings.. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,
Anja Gawlik