Re: [exim] Rejecting Recipients at RCPT stage

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Rejecting Recipients at RCPT stage
On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 09:37 +0000, Dave Evans wrote:
> Add "no_verify" to that router. I think that'll fix it.

Aye, it will. Ignore my suggestion, it was far too early on a Sunday for
mentioning things to do with local parts and domains :)

Much simpler to make the other routers do the verification work, rather
than over-complicating the amavis router.

I stick by my suggestion of dropping Amavis altogether, though. Fully
synchronous SMTP-time filtering is far better.

Graeme