Re: [exim] Help?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Drav Sloan
Aan: Martin A. Brooks
CC: exim-users, N J
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Help?
Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> N J wrote:
> > My Exim mail server is failing to send out ANY emails. For some reason it is
> > sending out a few such as the ones from cPanel and then from my WHMCS script
> > but when I make a simple PHP script with the mail function in it to test out
> > the mail server it doesn't seem to be sending.
> >
> > I was hoping you could steer me into the right direction on how to fix this.
> >

> The log files and mail queue would be the best place to start looking.

eximp -bp will list the queue
exim -q -v will run the queue and maybe give you some ideas as to why it
is not delivering.

You could also have options which are forcing the mails to be queued and then
not have any queue runners (exim -q<time interval> eg: exim -q5m)

The first step however it probably to check the log files like Martin suggests.

Regards

D.