[exim] Help?

Author: N J
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Help?

Hi,

First of all I am not so used to the Exim system and I am not so used to
setting up mail servers so please don't toss me aside.
Anyway, I couldn't find an email to contact anyone on the Exim site so I
thought this was the only one to send to.'

My Exim mail server is failing to send out ANY emails. For some reason it is
sending out a few such as the ones from cPanel and then from my WHMCS script
but when I make a simple PHP script with the mail function in it to test out
the mail server it doesn't seem to be sending.

I was hoping you could steer me into the right direction on how to fix this.

Thanks
Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT