[pcre-dev] Is there a newsgroup for pcre?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Eric Benzacar
To: pcre-dev
Oggetto: [pcre-dev] Is there a newsgroup for pcre?
Hi,

I'm just starting out with PCRE and running into a problem with it. I was
wondering if there was a newsgroup where I can post my question?

Basically, my issue is that the (?:) syntax for non-capturing groups does
not seem to work, and was wondering if anyone else is using it successfully.

#include <iostream>

#include "pcreposix.h"

using namespace std;

int main()

{

char *message = "This is a bug free message";

regex_t regEx;

int ret = regcomp( &regEx, "(?:[aA]?[0-9]+)", REG_ICASE | REG_EXTENDED );

char error[2048];

regerror( ret, &regEx, error, 2048 );

cout << error <<endl;

return 0;

}

The above mini snippet returns error code 13: repetition-operator operand
invalid

I'm not sure at all why this is happening. I am using pcre-7.6.

If you can point me in the right direction where to post my question, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Eric