[exim] recipient callout problem

Góra strony
Autor: Simon Cloutier
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] recipient callout problem
It seems like we are doing something wrong. We are using exim on a
whm/cpanel setup to filter spam for another server for a few domains.
By default in recent exim config file, the recipient verification is
turned on for non local domains:

#recipient verifications are required for all messages that are not sent
to the local machine

#this was done at multiple users requests

require verify = recipient

    message = "The recipient cannot be verified.  Please check all
recipients of this message to verify they are valid.  Details:
$acl_verify_message"

I am just trying to add "/callout=20s,defer_ok" next to the recipient
(entire line looks like this: require verify =
recipient/callout=2m,defer_ok). Here is what we get as soon as we apply
the new config:

<hidden@validsender-email> temporarily rejected RCPT
<hidden@validrecipient-email>: expected "sender[=address]", "recipient",
"helo", "header_syntax", "header_sender" or "reverse_host_lookup" at
start of ACL condition "verify recipient,defer_ok"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.