Re: [exim] rerouted-to

Góra strony
Autor: Renaud Allard
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] rerouted-to

Tony Finch wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Renaud Allard wrote:
>> The mail from correction@wallex seems to be accepted for delivery, although it
>> should not as it is unqualified. Obviously, the mail is rejected at yahoo.
>
> "Unqualified" in Exim terminology refers to addresses (not domains) and it
> means an address with no @domain part. It does not apply to domains that
> are not fully qualified.

Indeed, I used a bad terminology here.

>> After running exim -bhc 193.190.18.193 with the same data as formerly, I saw
>
> I think this implies you have a widen_domains option and rewrite_headers
> set to false.

Well, widen_domains and rewrite_headers are both unset, so I guess they
are at their default values (widen_domains unset and
rewrite_headers=true). And there is nothing in the rewriting rules.

So this should not produce the "re-routed" effect AFAIK. I really don't
see any place where it could even find the wallonie.be suffix, except
maybe in "qualify_domain" and in local_domains.

Do you have something else for me to test to find out why such
re-routing occurs?