Re: [exim] Fwd: EXIM Problem

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Nitin Gupta, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Fwd: EXIM Problem

--On 12 February 2008 20:30:32 +0530 Nitin Gupta <nitingu@???>
wrote:

> Hello All
> Thanks again for the reply..
>
> My exim binary is in /etc/exim/bin
> but when i am doing exim
> -bV it is saying unrecognised command
>
> How can i
> add the relevant directory to $PATH?Please help
> I tried Adding the path in .bash_profile but it didnt worked

This isn't an Exim question, it's a shell question. There are lots of ways
to do this, but we don't know your system unix-like systems vary enough
that this isn't a simple question.

Instead, invoke exim like this, to specify the path in the command:

/etc/exim/bin/exim -bV

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex