Re: [pcre-dev] updating the svn 'tags' tree

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Craig Silverstein
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] updating the svn 'tags' tree
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Craig Silverstein wrote:

> I was looking in pcre/code/tags today in the svn repository, and I
> noticed the last tag is for pcre-7.4. Should we have one for pcre-7.5
> and 7.6 as well?

Yes, we should.

> Are these automatically updated as part of the build process? If so
> it may be worth taking a look to make sure that part's still
> functioning properly...

It's me that isn't functioning properly! It doesn't happen
automatically, but it is in my list of things to do when making a
release, in the maint/README file. I think I forgot for 7.6. However, I
do see 7.5 when I run

svn list svn://vcs.exim.org/pcre/code/tags

As there have been no changes since 7.6 (fortunately, I've been doing
other things), I will make 7.6 forthwith (now done).

Philip

--
Philip Hazel