Re: [exim] Mime + filename matching

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Craig Jackson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Mime + filename matching
On 2008-02-08 at 15:52 -0600, Craig Jackson wrote:
> Case did occur to me, so that's why I used ${lc:$mime_filename}
> Wouldn't that take care of case?

I missed that. Sorry.

So in that case, I suspect that your message was too small -- you're
only checking messages over a certain size; note that each "condition"
rule needs to be satisfied.

If you want to set acl_m7 when _either_ the size is over a certain limit
_or_ when there's an extension matching that list, then either use two
separate warn rules or combine the two conditions into one condirion,
with or{{}{}}; given the complexity, I'd recommend splitting into two
separate warns.

-Phil