[exim] OT: Skins for Squirrelmail - looking for a reminder

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Brudenell
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] OT: Skins for Squirrelmail - looking for a reminder
Greetings -

On one of the mailing lists I'm on there was a recent-ish discussion
about webmail clients, and someone mentioned a site selling sets of
skins for SquirrelMail... the entire set was about $300.

I'm trying to track down the site but seem to have deleted the message
I'd carefully been keeping.

I recall an off-topic discussion along these lines here recently, but
can't locate anything about skins in the archives. Can anyone recall
this? Or am I mis-remembering it as being here on this list?

Confused, but then it is Friday... :-)

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811 FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *