Re: [exim] uk2.net & sender verify

Author: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] uk2.net & sender verify

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Bowyer" <peter@???>
To: "exim users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 6:27 PM

> uk2.net used to host the domain that my colleague was using in MAIL
> FROM - several registrar / hosting company moves ago. Recently, he
> logged in to his control panel at uk2.net, and did a tidy-up -
> including removing all the email aliases belonging to the
> long-ago-transferred-elsewhere domain.

123-reg are worse and to quote a phrase "getting worser". They still have
domains in my control panel that were transferred away ALMOST A YEAR AGO
[1] - AND still remind me about domain renewals. It's either pathetic or
fraudulent - not sure which.

All the best

Phil

[1] in fact - 123-reg's support went downhill so much that I paid out to
become a registrar for Nominet (.uk's) myself.

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199