[exim] Exim "failure to transfer data from subprocess"

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: zq
CC: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [exim] 答复: Exim-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 7
Assumpte: [exim] Exim "failure to transfer data from subprocess"
On 2008-02-07 at 17:42 +0800, zq wrote:
> Here is my problem in $home/.forward configuration,
> 2008-02-07 17:34:54 1JN39i-0007li-F6 == tzqian@??? R=userforward defer
> (-1): internal problem in userforward router (recipient is
> tzqian@???): failure to transfer data from subprocess: status=0100
> readerror='Success'

Something has broken badly, breaking Exim's ability to communicate with
itself.

Are there no other logs? What about in "paniclog"? What do you see
just before this in the "mainlog"?

What version of Exim? What OS? Are you using any remote filesystems
for the home directories? What output do you get from using
"exim -d -bt tzqian" ?

-Phil