Re: [exim] Exim drops mails

Author: Peter Kirk
To: Peter Bowyer, exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim drops mails

On 07/02/2008, Peter Kirk <peterki@???> wrote:

>> 2008-02-07 12:44:25 [18647] unexpected disconnection while reading

SMTP
>> command from (peterkilap) [x.x.x.x]:3564 I=[x.x.x.x]:25 (error:
>> Operation timed out)

>So the SMTP client at x.x.x.x hung up on the Exim server at x.x.x.x
>unexpectedly. What is the client? What's it saying about all this?

>Peter

Tested sending this mail with an attachment as our server does not scan
for spam over a certain size and still the same thing, so not a config
error by the looks of it.

When I Used wireshark to see what was going on, the mail server "after
the 100th recipient was received" said expected retransmission and then
resets the connection.

Any idea's im pretty much at a dead end and looks like a reboot on the
weekend to see if I can fix it.