Re: [exim] Address_Pipe :: child process of address_pipe tra…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Address_Pipe :: child process of address_pipe transport returned 1 from command
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:49:46 +0200, Kyle Vorster <kyle@???>
wrote:
>Thanks for your reply, When running the code in console I get no errors,
>"Exact script was running fine on another server" and the only thing
>that changed was exim.

I guess: Missing library, different environment? Does your script run
when invoked with env -i?

>CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: If you have received this communication in
>error, please note that it is intended for the addressee only, is
>private and confidential and dissemination or copying prohibited.

If you didn't address me directly, I would have been prohibited to
read and/or answer. Please no stupid disclaimers on mailing lists.

> Please
>notify us immediately by e-mail and return the original message.

At least people are not required to print and fax back the messahe.
sheesh.

Greetings
Marc