Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6 and HPUX -- no strtoll function

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Craig Silverstein
To: zmiller
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6 and HPUX -- no strtoll function
} 1) it still won't compile unless you declare 'r', even though it
} never gets used. so ultimately i ended up with:

Ah, right. I guess when I recompiled I forgot that my patch of course
won't get picked up on my system. I have to edit config.h to force
it.

} perhaps a better solution is to hack the configure framework to
} force HAVE_LONG_LONG and HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG to false (or
} undefined) if neither of the strtoq or strtoll functions exist. i'm
} not much of an autoconf wizard so i'm not sure if that's feasible.

It's definitely possible. I'll think about whether that's the
cleanest way or there's an even cleaner one.

Philip, ignore my last patch for now. I'll have another one for you
sometime later.

craig