Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6 and HPUX -- no strtoll function

Author: Craig Silverstein
To: zmiller
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6 and HPUX -- no strtoll function
} i just wanted to let you know that the latest, pcre-7.6, doesn't compile on
} HPUX 11.11 due to the fact that 'long long' and 'unsigned long long' integer
} types DO exist, but none of these functions exist:
}
} strtoq
} strtoll
} _strtoi64

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that state of affairs might exist!
You're right the best solution is to return false, just like we do
when HAVE_LONG_LONG doesn't exist. In the meantime, the easiest fix
is to edit config.h and commentout the HAVE_LONG_LONG and
HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG lines.

craig