Re: [exim] setting smtp_accept_max_per_host

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil Chambers
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] setting smtp_accept_max_per_host

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:45:18 -0500 (EST) John Jetmore <jj33@???> wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Phil Chambers wrote:
>
> > It seems that what is needed is a 'match_ip'!
>
> Added in 4.52 I think.
>
> > Can anyone suggest a suitable way of doing this (I'm sure I must be missing
> > something simple here!)?
>
>    SPECIALS=1.2.3.4 : 1.2.3.5 : ...
>    smtp_accept_max_per_host = \
>      ${if match_ip{$sender_host_address}{SPECIALS}{5}{10}}

> --John

I have been using a printed copy of the 4.50 documentation for a long time
because of the time and paper needed print a newer version. This is the
trigger for me to pull my finger out.

Thanks John for your reply and sorry to have wasted your time.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter