[exim] Exim Consultants and Support people needed

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Marc Churchouse
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Exim Consultants and Support people needed
Hi

I have been speaking to Philip Hazel today, who I have had dealings with
in the past. I am looking for some Exim consultants and Engineers to
work on a contract basis for some clients of mine. Philip suggested that
I send a mail to the User Mailing list to find out if anybody would be
of interest.

If you would be interested in Exim work on a contract or Perm basis,
Please could you forward your CV to me at marc@??? or call me
on the number below.

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Marc

Marc Churchouse

Director & Senior Consultant

Mercator IT Ltd

Tel: 01892 752730

Fax: 01892 750972

Email: marc@??? <mailto:marc@mercatorit.com>

Address: The Studio, Eridge Park, Eridge Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
TN3 9JS

Registered in England no: 05755983

Registered office: The Studio, Eridge Park, Eridge Green, Tunbridge
Wells, Kent TN3 9JS

This email may contain privileged/confidential information and is for
the intended addressee only. If you have received this message in error
then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
Please notify the sender by return email and destroy. The views of the
author may not necessarily constitute the views of Mercator IT Solutions
Ltd. Nothing in this email shall bind Mercator IT Solutions Ltd in any
contract or obligation.