[pcre-dev] pcre-svn subversion commits list

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: PCRE Developers
Subject: [pcre-dev] pcre-svn subversion commits list
Hi,

Ages back I was asked to build a mailing list to take the PCRE commit
messages. And I have finally done the work.

Sign up to
http://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/pcre-svn

Archives at
http://lists.exim.org/lurker/list/pcre-svn.en.html

Currently the thing that generates these messages produces a MIME
multipart alternative message with a coloured HTML diff as one part, and
a normal text (proper email I hear some people saying) as the other
part. The HTML messages are considerably more pleasant to view IMHO.
However I can turn the bells and whistles off if other users aren't
keen. The archived copy does not show the HTML.

There should also be links to the vcsweb interface and the bugzilla
information reference (that last only if there is a related bugzilla
mentioned in the commit message)

     Nigel.