Re: [exim] Smtp outgoing mail problem

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marc Haber
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Smtp outgoing mail problem
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:22:25 +0530, "sajith kumar"
<vssckumar@???> wrote:
>Now i am using exim4 mail.Actually i upgrade it from exim3 Now the error
>showing mainlog T=remote_smtp_smarthost :Smtp error from remote mailserver
>host smtp.isp.com 553 sorry delaying denied from your location
>and the message is frozen.I haven,t changed any settings but i saw some
>settings in /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/00_local_macros
>
>AUTH_CLIENT_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS=1

Bad idea unless your ISP does not offer encryption.

>MAIN_TLS_ENABLE=1

That's only relevant if you use exim4 as an SMTP _server_ which is
probably not the case.

> Please give me a solution.

It might be written in /usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz,
Chapter 2.3 and 2.3.1.

But I am only guessing since you didn't give a lot of information.

Greetings
Marc