Re: [exim] exim4 not using spamd or clamd

Autor: Jason Fisher
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 not using spamd or clamd

Ok, first of all, thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate the
help everyone offered. It turned out that the problem lay with how I
was testing my config. I was sending messages through the system from
the console using the "mail" command. I'm still not quite sure why mail
submitted that way completely bypassed all the checking I'd set up, but,
that's another issue and, I'm sure, just needs more of my attention and
time to root out. Once I tested both the way Phil suggested and by
using another system to send mail through this new gateway, I saw all
the expected checking take place with spamd and clamd. Thanks again for
everyone's help.

Sincerely,

Jason Fisher