Re: [exim] Smtp outgoing mail problem

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: W B Hacker
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Smtp outgoing mail problem
sajith kumar wrote:
> Now i am using exim4 mail.Actually i upgrade it from exim3 Now the error
> showing mainlog T=remote_smtp_smarthost :Smtp error from remote mailserver
> host smtp.isp.com 553 sorry delaying denied from your location
> and the message is frozen.I haven,t changed any settings but i saw some
> settings in /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/00_local_macros
>
> AUTH_CLIENT_ALLOW_NOTLS_PASSWORDS=1
> MAIN_TLS_ENABLE=1
> Please give me a solution.

I think you mean 'relayin denied' not 'delaying..'

What seems to have changed is that you were previously providing
specific login credentials to the smarthost and are no longer doing so.

You need more than just the appropriate 'mechanism' - you need a valid
UID:PWD for it to present to the smarthost, and in (one of) the way(s)
*that* host supports - not just how Exim would allow for its own
submission clients.

Compare your old and new settings in that area first.

HTH,

Bill