Re: [pcre-dev] 7.6-RC2

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.6-RC2
Philip Hazel wrote:
> I have committed your suggested changes. I think this is a first: a
> user-suggested patch for ChangeLog. I have not added an entry to
> ChangeLog to record the change to ChangeLog. (That's semi-serious; if
> it had been a change to an entry for a previous release, it would have
> been worth recording, I think. Maybe. )
>
> Philip

Well, once in awhile the ChangeLog is the only user source of that type
of specific information.

Here's a user enhancment request. In addition to the software for which
I personally compile updated shared libraries, I also use several
programs that are statically linked to pcre. These program provide no
user commands for accessing the library configuration options, but they
do give pattern errors. So what I'm wondering is, could you add a series
of (*options) that could be run as patterns to provoke "error" messages
that are really informational message about the linked library?

I'm thinking of version, newline, link_size, match_limit,
match_limit_recursion, stackrecurse, utf8, unicode_properties, and bsr_type.

Regards,
Sheri