Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question
On 2008-01-25 at 09:59 -0600, Craig Jackson wrote:
>                                                                Maybe
> full-blown examples like the Samba site has might help. I would be happy
> to help if you would point me in the right direction to helping. But I'm
> not sure you want me involved judging from the types of questions I ask
> here.

(1) Have you seen config.samples.tar.bz2 available from the same FTP
    site that you retrieved Exim from?  I'm sure more contributions will
    be willingly accepted.  (.gz too).

(2) Idea: some of the experienced people post personal configs to the
    list for debate and criticism.  I know that my configs probably have
    some cruft and, every so often, I find stupid bugs because I did
    something daft, so this would not be "here is how to do things" but
    more "here is an example of a complete, non-standard,
    configuration".

Tony Finch has the Cambridge examples up on the web for perusal; those
were certainly educational for me when I first read them. Perhaps
getting a couple of contributed complete examples would be good.

None of my current Exim configs are confidential, so I'm free to do
this. Is this useful, or "Phil trying to show off"?

-Phil