Re: [exim] Nabble (was Drop all traffic unless authenticated…

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Nabble (was Drop all traffic unless authenticated users OR specific IP)
Phil (Medway Hosting) wrote:
> [...]

Nah. We've got bright 11 year-olds with decent social skills.

Just blindfold the free-range rude.

Put their saddle on bass-ackwards.

Tell 'em their horse's head has been cut off.

And let 'em guide the poor critter all the way home.

No reins, now....

Just two fingers down that poor headless horse's 'windpipe'.

They'll feel right at home the whole trip...

Bill