Re: [exim] Tunning Exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Cleber Picolo
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Tunning Exim
Ok, i'm working in a project for a company, and i need to send more than
20.000 emails per hour. The objective is 100.000 emails per hour.
But with my configuration i just send 14.000 emails per hour.
I have 10 processes running. I limit my queue to 2000 emails.

If i need to confgure better my routers, how can i do this?

I'll copy my configuration file and post here.

OBS: Sorry, if my english is bad! I'm learning english.

Thank you guys,
Cleber P. Picolo
São Paulo, Brazil