Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Marc Perkel
Cc: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Router Redirect Question
On 2008-01-23 at 13:06 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> If one router redirects the message to a different email address are the
> variables $local_part and $domain updated to the new values? I'm trying
> to use multiple alias files where the first alias might make one change
> and the second alias makes another change.

You could:

 (1) Test it and find out for yourself, instead of disturbing everyone
     else and asking others to spend time explaining what you're too
     lazy to do basic research for

 (2) Read the documentation; search for the documentation of the
     $local_part variable; it will be on the line which starts with
     $local_part.  Eg, if using "less spec.txt", you type:
       /^\$local_part

-Phil