Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release

Author: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release
I don't know why, but I no longer get the cmake option summary when
building with mingw (either with or without Msys).

I added cmake options for "non standard" shared library names for
libraries built with mingw because I don't want compatibility to lapse
for 7.6. Christian, you previously suggested adding similar options at
some point as "Advanced Options" but personally I think they should be
easy to find.

If NON_STANDARD_LIB_PREFIX is ON shared libraries built with mingw get
named pcre.dll, pcreposix.dll and pcrecpp.dll (consistent with cmake in
up thru 7.5, and with Configure/Make prior to 7.1).

If NON_STANDARD_LIB_SUFFIX is ON shared libraries built with mingw get
named libpcre-0.dll, libpcreposix-0.dll and libpcrecpp-0.dll (consistent
with recent versions of Configure/Make).

I also changed the text for the summary message on No Recurse from "Uses
Stack Recursion" to "No Stack Recursion". But as I said, I no longer see
the summary, even in older versions. I wish I knew why not.

Regards,
Sheri