Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release
Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>

>> ok, looks all fine except testoutput2 (get a crash due to stack
>> overflow)
>>

> Yes, that one we have met before. It seems to need more than 8Mb of
> stack on Windows.
>
> Philip

Yes, that is yet another Windows issue for cmake, an option for how much
stack should be allocated, when stack rather than heap is elected for
recursion. The so-called NO_RECURSE option defaults to off which means
more than the minimum of 1MB is going to be needed; I use ON so the
absence of stack space doesn't affect me, but on some platforms that is
apparently significantly slower).

Regards,
Sheri