Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE 7.6-RC1 Testing Release
Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Bob Rossi schrieb:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 03:52:14PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
>>
> <snip>
>
>> When I run the testsuite I get
>> ===================
>> 2 of 5 tests failed
>> ===================
>> Test 2: API and error handling (not Perl compatible)
>> FAIL: RunTest
>> FAIL: RunGrepTest
>>
>> Do you need more info on this?
>>
>> Second, if I build with shared library support, the build is OK.
>> However, 5 out of 5 tests fail. I never took the time to make sure that
>> the shared libraries work properly on mingw. I sorta strapped for time
>> now, so perhaps we fix this after 7.6 is released?
>>

> I tested it with mingw & msvc - same result:
>

> Running tests...
> Start processing tests
> Test project E:/Qt/pcre-7.6-RC1-build
>   1/  4 Testing pcre_test                     ***Failed
>   2/  4 Testing pcrecpp_test                     Passed
>   3/  4 Testing pcre_scanner_test                Passed
>   4/  4 Testing pcre_stringpiece_test            Passed

> 75% tests passed, 1 tests failed out of 4
>

> for me it looks like runtest.bat does not support out-of-source build -
> so don't worry about the failed test atm.
>

> Christian

See non-unix-use for how to use runtest.bat (you have to copy to the
build dir and add a line defining the relative location of the source.
Would be great if those things happened automagically.

Regards,
Sheri