Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Christian Ehrlicher
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:

> I've attached a new version. This time with readline support (thx. to
> kdeedu). As you can see there's a new subidr 'cmake' where
> FindReadline.cmake is located - if you don't like it we can move it
> around to a place of you desire.

I have applied this patch, and committed the result. I did a brief test
on Linux. I made two changes to the CMakeLists.txt file:

(1) I added a comment at the top, noting that the file had been updated
    by Christian.

(2) I changed the text "pcre-7.5 configuration summary:" to "PCRE
    configuration summary:" because the version number will surely get
    out-of-date.

Many thanks for doing this update, Christian.

Folks, please test from the svn repository if you can. I will put out a
7.6-RC1 fairly soon, however, for further testing (there is a bug fix to
the PCRE code that shouldn't wait too long).

Philip

--
Philip Hazel