[exim-dev] Mass bug posting...

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Mass bug posting...
I changed 300 bugs to be allocated to me (were to Philip where they
tend not to be noticed). I realised just after doing it that it was
sending one message per bug to the exim-dev list, so I put the list on
moderation, and killed all the bug messages I caught [list now back to
normal].

If you were the originator or on the CC list for any of those bugs you
will have got a notification. If any of them are duplicates, not
relevant any more etc, please could you make my life easier by
cancelling them.

Cheers
    Nigel.