Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: George Shimanovich
To: Bob Rossi, Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support
> We can remove the -0 from the shared libraries if you would like with
the autotools build system. So instead of pcre-0.dll, we could have
pcre.dll.
>Does this matter to you? I thought perhaps the versioning could be

helpful, but, I'm not sure.

Removal of version suffix is a good idea as it will minimize changes to
build configuration of the client code whenever version changes. If
different version is important at run time (I doubt it as pcre
interfaces are stable), may be, you could add free query function, e.g.
pcre_library_version().

- George

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review,
use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and delete the message. Thank you."