Re: [exim] custom redirect router question

Author: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] custom redirect router question
On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 07:01:53PM -0600, James Price wrote:
> I have solved my silly question...
>
> Solution:
> router_blocked_domains:
>         driver = redirect
>         condition = if eq ${lookup {$sender_address_domain} lsearch
> {/usr/exim/etc/blockeddomains}}
>         data = blahcatchall@???

Hopefully that isn't /actually/ what you've got now... you're missing ${
before "if".

Anyway:

> > The router I have set up is the following:
> > router_blocked_domains:
> >         driver = redirect
> >         senders = +block_domains
> >         data = blahcatchall@???

> > I know teh senders option is not correct because that is trying to refer
> > to an address list. I want to match the senders domain such as the ACL
> > parameter senders_domain = +domainlist.

I think your first answer was better (more elegant): all you got wrong
(presumably) was that "senders" needs an address list, not a domain list. Or,
if you've already defined (and used) the +block_domains domain list, and you'd
rather keep it as a domain list not an address list, just use

senders = *@+block_domains

instead.

--
Dave Evans