Re: [exim] How to have port 80 open, along with a website?

Author: WJCarpenter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to have port 80 open, along with a website?

> Gmail supports smtps (SSL-on-connect) and submission (STARTTLS).
>
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=78799&topic=12814

It looks like they are willing to do both on the same port. Has anyone
tried that to see if it's true? If it is, it's pretty cool for
usability for confused users trying to configure clients. I'd love to
be able to do this for my users. (Moralizing about lame client software
is fine. I do it all the time. I just don't want /my/ users to have to
get me to explain the subtleties to them.)