Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Christian Ehrlicher
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support
Sheri schrieb:
> Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> Craig Silverstein schrieb:
>>
>>> } - check for stroll, strtoq, _strtoi64
>>>
>>> Do you check for "long long" as well?
>>>
>>> The tests will all pass if you don't do that check, but the system
>>> will be a bit crippled. Perhaps we should make it clearer when that
>>> happens (at build time?), so folks can look out for it. I expect
>>> "long long" to be pretty much everywhere. (Though maybe not on
>>> windows?)
>>>

>> the check for long long was already there and passed for msvc (don't
>> remember for mingw)
>>

>> Christian
>>

> Hi Christian,
>
> Some of the programs use such things as HAVE_LONG_LONG, which I don't
> see anything getting into
> config.h.
>
> Below are defines of probable consequence still not being done, except
> for the ones marked "now fixed")
>
> define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1
> #define HAVE_LIMITS_H 1
> #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1
> #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1
> #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1
> #define HAVE_STRING 1
> #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1
> #define HAVE_STRING_H 1
> (now fixed: #define HAVE_STRTOLL 1)
> (now fixed: #define HAVE_WINDOWS_H    1)
> #define HAVE_LONG_LONG    1
> #define HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG    1
> /* #undef const */
> /* #undef size_t */
> /* #undef HAVE_READLINE_HISTORY_H */
> /* #undef HAVE_READLINE_READLINE_H */
> /* #undef HAVE_STRTOQ */
> /* #undef HAVE_ZLIB_H */
> /* #undef HAVE_BZLIB_H */
> /* #undef HAVE_DLFCN_H */
> /* #undef PCRE_EXP_DEFN */
> (now fixed: /* #undef HAVE__STRTOI64 */)

all except
#define HAVE_LONG_LONG    1
#define HAVE_UNSIGNED_LONG_LONG    1

are not needed by pcre.
I've attached a new config-cmake.h.in which add the two defines.

> Where are you heading on those prefixes? We need at least the option to
> make dlls in mingw and msys/mingw without "lib" prefix. All previous and
> current releases that included cmake build options did it for pcre and
> pcreposix without asking. (Problem was, it was also done for static
> libraries, and unix builds prior to latest). In my trial build with
> current revisions, it made libpcre.dll, libpcreposix.dll and libpcrecpp.dll.

Do you really need such an option? Why? It was wrong.
If you need it we can add an option explicit for mingw.

> This listng of options was nice, but I think one should say "-2" or
> preferably "ANYCRLF"
>
> Newline char/sequence ........... : 0x-2

fixed, the C compiler flags and C++ compiler flags are wrong (better:
not complete). Don't know if it's worth to spend time for this.
> I did see and use the option for rebuilding the character tables.
>
> Regards,
> Sheri

Christian