Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support

Author: George Shimanovich
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support
> No more comments on this, if you need it, read cmake ml and ask them
for
help.

No, I don't need to ask for help in fixing that but I thought that
others may want to know the current state of CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS
support on Windows.

Here it is:
-- AdditionalIncludeDirectories is only partially modified (only the
first path - see below)
-- Only some of the contained file paths are modified - shown below for
pcre.vcproj
-- It properly modifies

I am sure CMake people can fix that if they want to. Until then one will
need to replace existing absolute paths in project files with relative
paths manually (e.g. from VS) - relative to project file location. I did
just that before being told to try CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS. Not a big
deal.

I suggest adding a note to that effect in NON-UNIX-USE.

Thanks,
- George

AdditionalIncludeDirectories="E:\builds\pcre\build;E:\builds\pcre\pcre-7
.5;"
AdditionalIncludeDirectories=".;E:\builds\pcre\pcre-7.5;"

RelativePath="pcre.h">
RelativePath="pcre_chartables.c">
RelativePath="pcre_chartables.c.rule">