Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: George Shimanovich
To: pcre-dev, Christian Ehrlicher
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] Current state of cmake support
> There's no reason to not use absolute paths at all.
We need to have reproducible build of pcre/pcrecpp using generated
workspace and projects. Rebuilding workspace and project files each time
the root path changes complicates procedure unnecessarily. Also some of
the definitions are missing in generated config.h (see my post in ' More
Windows Building Woes').

I assume that CMAKE_USE_RELATIVE_PATHS is included to support exactly
such cases. If that option does NOT work on Windows please let me know
so that I could avoid trying to do what is not supported.

- George

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review,
use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and delete the message. Thank you."