Re: [exim-dev] removal of PCRE

Author: Mike Pellatt
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] removal of PCRE

FWIW, I used to be a "roll-my-own" exim user. But as once decent rpm's
and other packaged versions came along I moved across to those, usually
making some changes to the .spec file to suit my needs (especially once
Fedora dropped support for SA-Exim.....)

If I was still roll-my-own, I'd nevertheless support this move.

Mike