Re: [exim] Intercepting outward bound email and bcc

Author: Gregory Machin
To: Odhiambo Washington, exim-user
Subject: Re: [exim] Intercepting outward bound email and bcc
Hi
Ok that should work for a default install of Exim that uses the .forward
files etc from what I read in the faq.. but how does I setup a route to
do the same as I'm using Mysql as a backed and have virtual users and
domains .. I have tried to write a route to do this but ended up killing
exim ..

Greg